I know it’s a little late, but here it is:
The Coffee Ninja’s Second Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!!!
Ahh, Halloween. It’s my favorite time of year. Fall setting in (at least here in Texas), all of the fun decorations, hours upon hours of trying to decide what to dress up as for all of the festivities, candy, Pumpkin Spice Lattes… oh, and Pumpkin art!
Last year’s contest was slightly a bust, but still quite fun!
The Rules are pretty simple:
1.) Pick your pumpkin – Any size, shape, color, or even material (yes, it doesn’t have to be a real pumpkin if you get grossed out by the seedy guts). Computer generated graphics will not be accepted.
2.) Get to carving! Creativity counts in this contest, so really express yourself!
3.) Please incorporate your name, twitter handle, website, etc. or take a picture of you with your pumpkin. I only ask this because it’s far too easy to find pictures of carved pumpkins online, and nobody likes a cheater anyway.
4.) Submit all entries by Sunday, October 30th by 9pm CST to be considered for the contest. All entries will be incorporated into a article on My Blog posted on Monday, October 31st. Be sure to include your name and valid contact info in your submission so I can notify you if you won.
You can email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The top three winners will each win a Starbucks gift card.
1st Place – $20
2nd Place – $10
3rd Place – $5
Invite your friends to join in! The more the merrier, but only if you play well with others.
Remember, we’re looking for creativity and staying within the guidelines. Feel free to email if you have any questions!
Let the carving begin!
Leave a comment
- Bang Baby Bang Custom design your own t-shirts, or order the many pre-made designs!
- Five Awesome Baristas (FAB) “We are a group of friends coming together to spread coffee love. We are here to have daily inspiration for everyone subscribing and for ourselves. “
- High Five Friday Every day deserves a High Five, but especially Fridays! I’ve been an active “High Five Friday”-er since December 2001 and in April 2011, I found out I wasn’t alone- there’s an entire website devoted to it! Come join in the fun and “Digitize Your Digits”!
- My Starbucks Ideas A place where you, the customer, can give Starbucks suggestions on what you’d like them to offer!
- Ridglea Theater Fort Worth, TX based music venue located in the same parking lot I work in. My third home.
- Scrumdillydilly Follow the a-go-gos as they create nifty little crafts, cute DIY guides and more!
- Starbucks Coffee Starbucks. C’mon!
- Starbucks Melody “An unofficial fan site, for any and all Starbucks enthusiast everywhere!”